Thursday, August 19, 2010
Post #1
I am going to TRY and keep this updated for family and dear friends with pictures and stories (yup...all the stories of me laughing at my crazy/add self) during my journey overseas. Picture all the random things that ONLY happen to me (and maybe my family too)... but now imagine the stories with me wearing my German lederhosen. Kidding kidding... I will be FREEZING my butt off in Germany! I'm going to attempt to blog as often as I can... but we all know I am not the best with computers. Our Pepperdine group takes off out of LAX on September 8th! Please pray for safe travels. XOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Remember, the most important thing you can is to take Him with you and strive to be that which He wants you to be and that each day you will live in such a way as to somehow, someway, move those around you to a better understanding of the Lord - love ya Mr. and Mrs. Simba
ReplyDeleteI love you Priscilly :)
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful! Have a safe trip. God Bless and love you!!
ReplyDelete